Changi WWII™ Coach Tour Special Promotion
To mark the closure of the Changi Museum for redevelopment, visitors can enjoy a special 50% discount on the popular war trail, Changi WWII™, held from 2.30pm to 5.30pm on 27, 29 and 31 March 2018.
The tour is a three-hour coach tour which commemorates the fight of brave men and women in battle and internment during World War II. Some of the key stops on the tour are the Changi Chapel & Museum, Johore Battery and Changi Beach. The promotion is open to Singaporeans as well as foreigners.
**All participants on Changi WWII™ on these promotional dates will also receive a limited edition postcard with the compliments of The Changi Museum Pte Ltd!**
To enjoy the 50% discount, simply pre-book your desired slot on Peatix and flash your Peatix confirmation to our guide before making cash payment to our guide at the start of your tour.
Adult: $29 (U.P $58)
Child (7-12 years old): $15 (U.P $30)
- Enjoy a fully-guided visit to the Changi Museum and Changi Chapel (Ranked No. 3 museum in Singapore by Tripadvisor)
- Walk on Changi Beach, site of the Sook Ching Massacre
- Drive through Changi Village and learn of its colourful pre-war and wartime history
- Explore Johore Battery, with its replica WWII 15-inch gun battery
- Brief stops outside the old Changi Jail and Selarang Barracks, both of which served as PoW internment camps during the Japanese Occupation
- The event description was updated. Diff#315602 2018-02-12 07:55:01
[ Tue ] - [ Sat ]
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- Pasir Ris MRT Station (Outside Exit B)
27 Mar 2018 2.30pm – 5.30pm >>50% Discount FULL 29 Mar 2018 2.30pm – 5.30pm >>50% Discount FULL 31 Mar 2018 2.30pm – 5.30pm >>50% Discount FULL
- Venue Address
- Pasir Ris MRT Station (Outside Exit B) Singapore
Meet at Pasir Ris MRT, outside Exit B 15 mins before tour start time.